Thursday, October 23, 2008

Communication Error...@#$^#%

So blue...so unhappy..Why we hv such problem recently? I dont know why like this.. Haiz.. So upset.. I don feel wanna face this problem anymore..I really hate it, very very hate it. Why he everytime talked to me like that? Did he thonk of my feeling? I hv no idea.. Mayb it was my problem. I am not sure. Mayb I am not understand him, mayb we hv communication error.. Haiz... So boring... I feel really tired of dealing with these kind of problems. Tired...really tired. I really hope to stay away from this kind of stupid stuffs. I hope he can talk to me well. Don use such words...although I knew you not meant it. But did u know the words really brought me those meaning and hurt? U feel that? U know that? I hope you KNOW...

No comments: